Commonly used English


1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。
18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

何用英语优雅地吵架


1. I’’m so fed up with your BS. Cut the crap.
我受够了你的废话, 少说废话吧.
美女 (美国的女人) 是不喜欢说 ************
这个不雅的字的, 所以她们就说 shoot, 或是BS (=Bull
****)
来表示她们还是很有气质的. ”Cut your crap.”
是当你听到对方废话连篇, 讲个不停时, 你就可以说, ”Cut
the crap.”
相当于中文里的废话少话.

2. Hey! wise up!
放聪明点好吗?

当别人作了什么愚蠢的事时, 你可以说, ”Don’’t be
stupid”
或是 ”Don’’t be
silly.”
但是这是非常不礼貌的说法.
比较客气一点的说法就是, wise up!
它就相当于中文里的放聪明点.
你也可以用坚酸刻薄的语气说. Wise up, please.
然后故意把 please 的尾音拉得长长的.

商务口语50句


1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.

颜色有关的惯用语


        (1) In the black 盈利:

Having paid off all the debts, the company is now in the black.


  (2) In the red 亏损;负债

On account of mismanagement and some unexpected bad debts, some financial companies are in the red.


  (3) Black and blue 青一块紫一块:

The shop-keeper quarrelled with a rascal and was beaten black and blue.


  (4)The black sheep of the family败家子:

Among Mr Brown's Children, Alex did not behave himself and eventually became a social outcast. He was the black sheep of the family.


  (5) In black and white 写出或印出:

I don't want a verbal promise but an agreement in black and white.


  (6) Not so/ as black as one is painted 不如所形容的坏:

Many people complained about Daniel's behaviour, but he was not as black as he was painted.


  (7) A bolt from the blue 睛天霹雳: